"Meditation without soul expression (action) is unrealized potential. Action through service is the realization manifested." Kimberly Wulfert, PhD
Practicing as a Licensed Psychologist, I help adults through the use of mindfulness-based techniques and therapeutic meditation. Please visit my other website for more information about my therapy and coaching services.
2016 Winter Classes and Workshops I'm teaching in Ventura See the Home page for the list!
EVOLVING WOMEN -ARE YOU ONE?
You are meant to live like your soul depends on it...because it does. The nature of your soul is to guide you toward deep joy & meaning in everyday life.
Are you over 40 and asking "Is this all there is?" Are you feeling trapped in dullness? Do you numb your Self to keep going? Has your life lost meaning, focus, and joy? You are not alone and I can help you.
I offer personal coaching for women over 40 who aspire to go higher, deeper, expanding consciously in their personal expression in life or work.
- New 2016 Meditation Classes and Afternoon Workshops
- Chick-book with Panache to Make You & the New Year Better
- Marketing, shake hands with Meditation
- Planning vs Intuiting Your Next Step
- Soul Communication
- Mindful Eating Tips for the Holidays
- Being in the Now with Elisha Goldstein
- Mild Cognitive Impairment & Common Prescription & Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Depression and Spontaneous Happiness
- Random thoughts on Creativity, our Brains, Steve and Albert
- Resilience After Capture – Meet Inspiring Women
- Poetry After Meditation
- Without a Vision, What Moves Us into Action
- 29th Verse of The Tao Te Ching
- Are You Your Body?
- Violent Video Games Ruling and the Brain
- Writing to Change the World by Pipher
- Now Consciousness: Exploring the World Beyond Thought
- Nature and Meditation
- Thankful for Meditation Poem
- Blog (36)
- Brain (5)
- Business, entrepreneurs, (1)
- Cogntivie impairment, aging, mental decline, (1)
- Consciousness (14)
- Creativity (1)
- Healing Arts (4)
- Inspiration (3)
- Journaling (5)
- medications effects on brain (1)
- Meditation (13)
- mindful eating (1)
- mindfulness (1)
- Our Culture (9)
- Prompts (6)
- Psychology (9)
Favorite Quotes, What are yours?
"Remember that Spirit and matter are simply different frequencies of energy along the same spectrum. Your crown center and root center are different frequencies, each with a specific, sacred function that is essential to your overall well-being and that of your mission or project."
Corinne McLaughlin, author of The Practical Visionary, a new world guide to spiritual growth and social change
“We live in succession, in division, in parts, in particles. Meantime within man is the soul of the whole. The wise silence; the universal beauty and deep power…which…is not only self-sufficing and perfect in every hour – but the act of seeing and the thing seen, the seer and the spectacle, the subject and the object, are one.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson